Having this extra week in between meetings is giving me withdrawals! I hope you all gleaned some helpful tips listening to Dr. Bury share some of his wisdom with the group on the 16th. I can’t wait to see everyone on February 6th.
In the meantime, I just wanted to share some quick reading that might encourage you this week. Check out some of my favorite bloggers:
- Steady Mom talks about why moms need a weekend.
- Shauna Niequist, one of our favorites from convention, has shared a couple really great posts on rest, self-care, and prayer and on adopting an anti-frantic policy.
- This one is taped to my mirror: One mom’s promise to not call herself fat.
- Who doesn’t love Jen Hatmaker and her call to raise brave kids?
- For all you goal setters and list makers, this is a good one over at (in)courage, from one of my favorites, Anne Voskamp.
- Check out one of our favorite bloggers, Flathead Mama. She shares 10 things she wishes she had known about having a baby.
Happy reading! I hope it tides you over until we meet again.